Welcome to my Blog! When I'm not out greeting visitors & passerby's of my Parents Nail Salon in Myrtle Beach's Market Common, I'm surfing the web. Come'on in and check out what I've found... this Internet Quacks me up!



Tuesday, November 1, 2011

JJ after Halloween



Last Night was so much fun. My mommy and Daddy took me to the Market Common Halloween festival in front of the movie theatre. Mr. Farmer was on the Mic, when I arrived he made sure that everyone new that super duck was on the scene. I did a little photo op with the kids, and then headed home because man did it ever get chilly. After that we just watched scary movies and Monday Night Football. Had a cup of Pistachios and some water and I was pooped.






What did you guys do on Halloween? Please respond with pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment